We are happy to announce the start of the submission process for the Sixth International Pirate Security Conference, which will take place between the 16th and 17th of February 2019 in Munich.
The congress is organized by the Pirate Party International (PPI) as well as the non-profit associations 42 e.V. and Denk Selbst e.V. and gets additional support from our special partner, the Munich Security Conference.
We mainly want to address the European people, parties and NGO’s interested in international security politics. It addresses also the respective ministries and agencies, the embassies in Germany as well as national and international companies. A special invitation goes also to the members of all national Parliaments and those of the European Parliament.
The Pirate Security Conference is an opportunity for academics, military personnel, practitioners and consultants from around the world who are involved in the study, management, development and implementation of systems and concepts to combat information warfare or to improve information systems security to come together and exchange ideas.
For the 6th Security Conference the main topic will be announced soon and will offer participants to emerge over the course of the two days into talks, presentations and panels, focusing on the future and upcoming challenges. All sessions will be streamed and the video recordings published afterwards.
Terms and conditions of paper submission:
- Title and abstract of the proposed session should be send to email@example.com by November 30th, 2018
- The submissions are accepted in English language only
- In case of the acceptance of the submission, the session material and eventual audio and video recordings will be published with a CC-BY 4.0 license
- In case of any financial support, the name of the organization or institute should be reflected in the abstract. Evidently, submission and publication of such papers are subjected to letter of consent from the respective organization or institute
- Conference is on 16nd and 17nd of February 2019 in Munich, Germany
- Deadline to submit your proposal is November 30th, 2018 23:59 CET
- Speaker notifications by December 31th, 2018 23:59 CET
- Final version due on January 14th 2019 23:59 CET
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org